Dr. Bakhteyar, Pharm.D, R.Ph talks about his experience and some of the questions he has been asked regarding Men’s Health. He says men often ask:
- What do I need to know to stay healthy?
- How do I preserve my youth and power?
- Am I too old/too young for optimal health?
- Where do I begin my journey to optimal health?
- Is testosterone really important? Is it safe? How about risks and side effects?
- Does testosterone cause cancer?
These are some of the questions I have been asked during my consultations. The reality is that you are never “too old” to start taking better care of yourself. And, you can receive health benefits by taking the right steps. You need information and implementation.
I think the best plan is one that is individualized to meet your particular needs. One that has components geared towards optimizing your health. Of course, you’ll have to do the work. It starts with research and seeking the right type of help.